Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) — Online Training
For any campus emergency, call 5–5555
- Crime, fire, natural disaster, injury, or illness call 5–5555 (campus police dispatcher)
- Injuries & Illness also call 5–5547
- Chemical Spills, Biohazards 5–4650 (Environmental Safety) or 5–5555 (police)
- Radiation Spills 362–3479 (Radiation Safety) 299–1322
If you or a visitor are injured or become ill while on university property:
- Notify or have someone else notify Risk Management at 5–5547 or (314) 823–9625 (pager — evenings and weekends) as soon as possible, preferably before seeking medical treatment.
- Notify your “supervisor” (advisor, chairman, or administrative officer) as soon as possible.
- Complete a WU injury/illness form immediately